Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received very abusive message today.

Options
  • 26-02-2012 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

So today I was playing some MW3 and was in a infected lobby. I saw that a guy was one kill off a MOAB so I took my opportunity and Killed him. After I got a message saying “I wish cancer on your Family" . Is there anything else i can do other than File a complaint

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Send an equally abusive one back,
    That or just block him hes obviously just some 12 year old idiot,
    Not alot you can do besides reporting him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

So today I was playing some MW3 and was in a infected lobby. I saw that a guy was one kill off a MOAB so I took my opportunity and Killed him. After I got a message saying “I wish cancer on your Family" . Is there anything else i can do other than File a complaint

All you can do is report him and then submit a player review so you wont have to be seeing him again. He's obviously as mature as he sounds , dont waste any more time thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

I get theme very so often, probably just some angry kid but doesn't bother me

Just ignore 'em or submit a player review

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

They have banned peoples account for similer issues. Just report them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

jesus, i don't miss that crap from live one bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

The only game I seem to get em is SF4, but I've fairly thick skin, people do not like a beating....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Ignore it and move on.Don't let **** like that get to ya. Can't blame yer man for raging,I'd be too.Although I wouldn't send an abusive message.
    Unfortunately its a massive part of playing online. Best not take it personally.
    Rather than reporting him,if he really got to ya,I'd just keep joining his games and killing him as much as possible till you get it out of your system.But if ya do ,I'd get ready for more abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Slag his mother then block him.Always get the last word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

He's a sore loser just take it on the chin and get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I usually write "You hang in there, you've got a lot of ability" to hate mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

Abuse from MW3 players on Live?

Now I've heard everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

wrote:
    Rather than reporting him,if he really got to ya,I'd just keep joining his games and killing him as much as possible till you get it out of your system.But if ya do ,I'd get ready for more abuse.

I like it

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

jesus, i don't miss that crap from live one bit

Though after saying that I went out and bought myself a 12 month live sub :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

internet-memes-meme-type.jpg

I'm sure this is relevant. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I got a message saying “I wish cancer on your Family" . Is there anything else i can do other than File a complaint

Message him back "spoken like a pure Virgo".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

mikom wrote: »
    Message him back "spoken like a pure Virgo".

I doubt the abuser would be smart enough to understand the pun.

Advertisement