Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MC Horsebox - Assaulting syllables like a lyrical criminal

• 27-02-2012 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Story boyos

MC Horsebox from the D8 Cru here.
    Just dropped me debut release onto the Youtubes if yiz wanna check her out.
    Parentals discretion is strongly advized. Hope yiz dig, Peace.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

that was some funny **** man, MC horsebox is probably the funniest rapper name I've ever heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Boo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

These kind of sings do IHH no good at all, becoming way too common lately which is a shame because these tracks seem to get more attention than actual real IHH, at least here anyway.

Once ya heard one IHH piss take, you've heard em all IMO.

I couldn't even crack a smile to this, just not funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Ihh is too easy to lampoon, the fact that the pizz take songs are better than the songs they are taking the pizz out of says a lot.

@ the thread starter, what part of d8 are you from?

It is not better than other IHH songs unless of course you prefer the comedy style of rapping.

• Advertisement

Havnt listened to this yet but ye generally the pizz take songs are better, that's not to say the pizz take songs are even that good.
    again, which says a helluva lot about the ihh scene.
    In fact I was watching a whole show a few weeks back dedicated to the ihh comedy scene, think it was called Ireland's rappers.
    The so called "real rappers" can't get that sort of coverage.

All it says is that you prefer piss take songs which is what it is, I like them myself too in general.

Also it is not that shocking that in a country who has more famous comedians than musicians that we have so many comedy acts.

is there that many hip hop comedy skits though, 2 or 3 at most that have been popular, from what i can think of.
    and again your taking from an opinion what you want, i didnt say i preferred comedy rap, i said it was better, i can have an opinion without having a favorite.
    it annoys me at times just as much as it seems to you, but the fact remains, its generally better, which is shocking in all honesty.

Again you think it is better, I don't know how you are saying "3" comedy acts are better than all the rest of IHH but that's just me I suppose.

As far as rapping goes this is shockingly bad, it doesn't stop it from being funny though, but 1 irish comedy act is enough, they get repetitive and boring after a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mc mavezy

I'm not sure why all the hating, this is a great rap track from an up and coming talent.

Peace out, mc mavezy

mc mavezy wrote: »
    I'm not sure why all the hating, this is a great rap track from an up and coming talent.

Peace out, mc mavezy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, there's literally no talent here, it's funny that's it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Didn't really fins it that funny tbh.

Some of the lyrics are good, others are ridiculous. The "proton, neutron, electron" part sounded good from a flow pov, but it was pointless really. Seemed like something you copied from a Junior Cert Science book.

The overuse of 'bitches' was pretty embarrassing to be honest. Who are you trying to impress?

If you worked on some of the bad lyrics then it could be a somewhat decent song.

Advertisement