Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My big fat gypsy wedding..

• 27-02-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭

What do people think of this, haven't seen it yet but have heard it puts travellers in an awful light, anyone got an opinion?..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭BrianJD

In my opinion this should be in the television forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

My big fat gypsy wedding..

If you lover her then you should go for it...as long as she isn't your cousin...or sister...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Travellers dont need a tv show to put them in bad light:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭chunkylover4

BrianJD wrote: »
    In my opinion this should be in the television forum!

After hours consists of the type of chat you have with your mates after a few pints at a lock in. You might disagree and argue your side, but if you get rowdy, the barmans gonna kick you out, so keep it civil. Typical subjects are anything thats in the days news, a funny story you heard, and terrible jokes and puns. Sometimes the debate can turn serious, but remember, the barmans watching, and you're gonna wanna come back, so don't get so loud that the neighbours kick up **** and ye're all barred.
    This forum has been variously described as a refuge for idiots, the dregs of boards.ie, the best forum on boards and the only forum on boards. As such you may find After Hours quite different to any other boards.ie forums. What's OK here may not fly elsewhere on boards.
    In summary, we're better than the other forums.

What do people think of this, haven't seen it yet but have heard it puts travellers in an awful light, anyone got an opinion?..

mmmm, yea, a tv programme puts travellers in an awful light :rolleyes:
    unlike real life......where they are not at all like they are on tv. jeez!!

imo, it makes them seem better than they are, more 'lovable' if you will.

should never have been made!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

TV Forum, it wont end well here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement