Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First major crush?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Would say Floella Benjamin was many Irish boys first interracial crush.

Was mine at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I was absolutely mad for one of our next door neighbours. The only blonde guy I've ever fancied. Lovely curls and blue eyes and he smelt delicious (Daz). He didn't know I existed. I used to hide in the hedge and spy on him shooting hoops. He used to throw stones at the hedge where I was hiding :o

His younger brother was the first guy I snogged though - by accident. We were playing 40-40 or something and hiding in another hedge when he STUCK HIS TONGUE IN MY MOUTH. I will never forget the shock I got. He was only about 10 as well, the horny little b&llox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Spoonman75

I was absolutely mad for one of our next door neighbours. The only blonde guy I've ever fancied. Lovely curls and blue eyes and he smelt delicious (Daz). He didn't know I existed. I used to hide in the hedge and spy on him shooting hoops. He used to throw stones at the hedge where I was hiding :o

His younger brother was the first guy I snogged though - by accident. We were playing 40-40 or something and hiding in another hedge when he STUCK HIS TONGUE IN MY MOUTH. I will never forget the shock I got. He was only about 10 as well, the horny little b&llox.

So that's where I've been going wrong all these years. I'm never wearing deodarant again. Just douse myself in Daz washing powder and I'll be fighting them off....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Spoonman75 wrote: »
    So that's where I've been going wrong all these years. I'm never wearing deodarant again. Just douse myself in Daz washing powder and I'll be fighting them off....:D

By fighting them off I resume you mean masturbating alone in a bush while spying on the Ladies Doubles Tournament at your local Tennis Club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

my sixth year History teacher. I was totally in love with him, to be honest I still am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Sindri wrote: »
    By fighting them off I resume you mean masturbating alone in a bush while spying on the Ladies Doubles Tournament at your local Tennis Club.

I wasn't masturbating! I was sighing wistfully and the like :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭Bullchomper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I was 15 he was 23 and a farmer and ugly farmer but he was soon funny, I was head over heals, my knees would go week and I couldn't eat in front of him or if was near by. He knew I liked him but he wouldn't go near me as I was too young.

No I didn't mean that at all but that sounds like a great idea. I mean you get sexy sound effects as a bonus.
    Uh...............Uh...................Uh!!.....................AAHHH!!!!

• Advertisement

I wasn't masturbating! I was sighing wistfully and the like :o

Eh, excuse me but I'm the alleged w*nker!:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

A girl who lived in the estate beside mine. We went to play school together. She was the first girl I kissed. I was about 3 or 4 and was completely head o'er heels in love. I used to go to her house and we'd sneak kisses in the shed with the sun shining outside or at play school we went under the little plastic house play set thingy with a slide! and we'd kiss. She had lovely sometimes hazel sometimes brown eyes. *sigh* She even had a lovely name.

I was a hopeless romantic (still am), and used to get her gifts or make her gifts and tell her she looked pretty.

Young love, :) it's such a beautiful thing. But alas, she went to a different primary school and I moved house.:(

I still think about her. Some aspects of her disposition were really quite beautiful.

Amor est brevis, est vita longa.

Based on the eye colour, I'm gonna make a guess at her name.Was it Rover ?

Advertisement