Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield picture problems

Options
  • 27-02-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Does anyone else have picture problems with this game online? When playing online the picture becomes distorted like lines running through it at the top of the screen, the image gets kinda shimmery it's hard to describe does anyone else have problems like this? I think it may be poor Internet connection but the game doesn't seen to lag that much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

What is your CPU, graphics card and ram?

What other games run fine?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

adenaden wrote: »
    Does anyone else have picture problems with this game online? When playing online the picture becomes distorted like lines running through it at the top of the screen, the image gets kinda shimmery it's hard to describe does anyone else have problems like this? I think it may be poor Internet connection but the game doesn't seen to lag that much?

By any chance does the game stutter sometimes or does your gun sometimes fail to load?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Can you take a screenshot and post it up so people can get a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adenaden

Apologies! I forgot to mention its not on pc but Xbox, I have the 360 elite, the grey one. The game does stutter sometimes but only slightly and only while flying choppers or jets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Oh, that's a completely different thing then.
    With PC it could have been a number of hardware specific issues.

But I couldn't pinpoint anything exactly on Xbox sorry, especially if the rest (and I assume other games) all work as supposed to ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Apologies! I forgot to mention its not on pc but Xbox, I have the 360 elite, the grey one. The game does stutter sometimes but only slightly and only while flying choppers or jets.

Have you got the game installed onto your xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adenaden

Have you got the game installed onto your xbox?

Do you mean the additional hd content? If so then ye it's installed!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

I think he means the whole game to your hard drive so that you dont have to use a disc cause it could be scratched.

How long do you have your x-box(remember an x-box is a pc just a crap one:D) cause it sounds like the GPU is overheating and you may be getting the "Red Ring Of Death" soon.

You can get better fans for your xbox to help to cool down your gpu.

Lines running trough the screen is usually GPU thats giving way.

There's a known issue with stuttering with content installed onto the HD. Just try run off the disc without the HD content and see how it goes.

Advertisement