Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Biggest insult delivered upon me today

• 27-02-2012 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Well guys today a girl delivered what me and many guys would consider the most insulting thing a girl could say, "I consider you my best friend", Like how could this have happened I pride myself on being considered a badboy then this happens, To make it worse she was asking me about a guy who I consider myself pretty similar too, Im dreading the whole "I consider you a safe guy to hang out with" conversation which is surely next:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

astonaidan wrote: »
    Well guys today a girl delivered what me and many guys would consider the most insulting thing a girl could say, "I consider you my best friend", Like how could this have happened I pride myself on being considered a badboy then this happens, To make it worse she was asking me about a guy who I consider myself pretty similar too, Im dreading the whole "I consider you a safe guy to hang out with" conversation which is surely next:(

She could make fun of your small manhood. Be thankful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You're just 'one of the girls' to her obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Just say shurr,up women and get into bed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

What makes you think you're a bad boy? Do you drink full fat milk sometimes or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

ah sure its not exactly "Let a hungry Carpathian long-haired she-wolf blow your dick, ****" (Gladna Karpatska valchitza s dalag kosam minet da ti prai deeba)

(bulgaria):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Mike Lowry !!

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

friend-zone-fiona-thinks-youre-the-perfect-guy.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Ricardo G wrote: »
    Mike Lowry !!

Mike...Low-reh. Yeah. That's who I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Don't worry OP, maybe she will tell you that you have a rapey vibe, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Like maybe she can't like take you seriously because you talk like a valley girl?

*twirls hair and chews gum*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I feel your pain man. Try to take comfort in the fact that you're not a prick though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The only way to reassert your bad boy status would have been to slap her on the arse and say "sure I am honey". It's too late for that now, it would just seem very creepy out of context. Maybe creepy would work better for you though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I think ya need to look up the definition of 'insult'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Just shows you have no respect for women to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

If you want her to notice you in other ways, start asking her about one of her single friends: what she likes, what she doesn't like etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

If you were really a "badboy" you wouldn't be on hear whinging.

*opens a can of Stella

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Johro wrote: »
    I think ya need to look up the definition of 'insult'.

Exactly, I would've replied to her that I consider her to be less important than the hair tangled up with **** that you have to cut off a cows tail every now and again. Guaranteed to get you out of the friend zone buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Are we supposed to care about you or your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Just shows you have no respect for women to be honest.

Exactly. How dare some woman consider you a friend, as though all women should be climbing over each other to get you into bed because that's all they're good for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I'm sure that if you wander over to the Thunderdome you'll find a better insult than that...
    Even the overly-polite people of AH could probably help you out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

If you were a bad boy,you wouldnt give a **** & would have sex with her mother

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Now she really won't be expecting anal when you have that 'sleepover'! Surprise challenges are always the best

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭treborflynn

bitch PLEASE!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

OP, the day hasn't finished yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

if i was you op: shave all my pubes off

cover in whpped cream & chocolate

?????

shag the fat bitch.

u mad femonists ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Did she say this while you were plaiting her hair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

women should be climbing over each other to get you into bed because that's all they're good for?

I knew it!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cheekita

Haha woman speak for you are are the biggest mutation i have ever had the misfortune to meet and i wouldnt ride ya if ya gave me the euromillions!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

you are probably not bad boy enough.

You should reinvent yourself - cook crack for wholesale or something similar.

Then get yourself a hot woman (or women) and lord it over your friend and make her jealous.

Exactly. How dare some woman consider you a friend, as though all women should be climbing over each other to get you into bed because that's all they're good for?

you are right.
    women friends should be the ones who you turn down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Aw, you're in love with your best friend OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Ok people, I dont mind being friends with a girl, I just never ever want to be considered a girls best friends with a girl, Its not even that I want to sleep with her, Its just Ive never want to be considered safe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Ok people, I dont mind being friends with a girl, I just never ever want to be considered a girls best friends with a girl, Its not even that I want to sleep with her, Its just Ive never want to be considered safe!

The only way not to be considered safe is to anally molest her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Maybe she fancies you and said that to get you interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I think you're watching too many old episodes of Friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Kick her in the gee.

That'll teach her good, and make her want you.
    Now log out and do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

You got friendzoned. The prison in which very few men have ever escaped from.

Only solution is to date someone else, then she'll possibly want you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

You could take your cock out and beat her over the head with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You're not a bad boy. You're a 'pleaser'. You think that if you're weally weally niwce to a giwl that she will fawl head ova heewls in wuv wiv you doncha?

Toughen up. Tell dat bitch to set you up with her good looking friend. Tell her she used to be prettier before she 'bla bla bla'.

Chip away at her confidence until she crumbles into a self hating heap and seeks only your approval at any cost.

Then get with her and be a real good guy for about 5/6 weeks and then slowly start turning into a complete and utter bastard. She will think it was something she did and try to please you and you will have reversed the polarity in this sordid situation.

When you have completely drained every last bit of confidence from her you will be in complete control and then you say it..

'I think we need to break up because having got to know you I don't think you're the type of girl a guy should settle down with'

Then walk away and cut off all contact forever.

Then, and only then, you can get your bad boy ink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Has it occured to you astonaidan that you are parhaps not quite as bad as you imagine yourself to be?
    Seems to be what's screaming out from what you've written here.

It's not neccesarily a bad thing mind, practically all self professed "bad boys" are total **** - think Frankie Coccozza. Is that really what you want to be like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

If she told you she likes you as a friend then she probably knows you like her which, bizarrely, isn't what a lot of women want (don't ask). Watch "What Women Want" 7 times and say 3 Hail Marys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Stop whining you pussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I think the OP gets his idea of a bad boy from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Shag one of her (non-mutual) mates and see how she responds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Buy a motorbike and crash into something. She'll come around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

If you're just a "friend", it means you're in with a chance later on, but "best friend"? All I can think of is that there are lots of girls whose best friends are gay males.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

*in Rod Serling voice* Consider a girly man, emasculated by a woman he wants to have sexual relations with. A man whos testicles shrink with each platonic hug and whose penis shrivels with each friendly kiss on the cheek. This is the OP, a man no longer worthy of the name. A eunuch who has surrendered his very manhood......to the Friend Zone.

*Twilight zone music*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Hey its not that bad.

It just means she thinks your a genderless, sexless androgynoid who she can discuss & compare 'cute guys' with. Now how is that insulting?

...oh wait, ah now that i think about it...yeah thats pretty much the worst thing a girl can say to you.:o

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Reads like a poor Rom-com, without the com (Is there such a thing as a good one)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Reads like a poor Rom-com, without the com (Is there such a thing as a good one)

You mean a Rom-com with the rom.

(The rom in rom-com stands for fcuking, right?.)

• Advertisement
Advertisement