Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap, quick and large suppliers of parts?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Is there any large suppliers of PC parts who will ship the parts within 24hrs of payment and they always have parts in stock?

I know HardwareVersand has parts in almost all the time, but I've no idea about the cost and delivery.

Help anyone?

(Dabs is cheap, but they lack the variety and availability of parts)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Amazon will do Express delivery, though they won't do it for cheap. Quiet PC are usually pretty good for speedy delivery as well, but their selection isn't huge (though it depends on what you're looking for).

What exactly are you looking for anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭FreshCoffee

I have moved most of my purchasing to www.scan.co.uk
    When I order in the morning if it's shown as in stock it always seems to ship that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Serephucus wrote: »
    Amazon will do Express delivery, though they won't do it for cheap. Quiet PC are usually pretty good for speedy delivery as well, but their selection isn't huge (though it depends on what you're looking for).

What exactly are you looking for anyway?

Starting a small business perhaps. Doing some research first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

hardwareversand costs 30euro for shipping (I don't think package size matters) and it takes a week at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Ah, I see. Well legalities aside (haven't got a clue) HWVS is probably your best bet. You won't get 24-hour delivery, but you can batch-order common stuff. Given HWVS prices vs. most other Irish places, I don't imagine you'd loose anything, assuming you're sensible about what to order, etc. For the odd part you need ASAP you could use Scan or Overclockers. (They'll ship via DPD next day if you order before two, I think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Nirnias

www.komplett.ie : 2-3 days delivery Shipped same day if order is before 1pm or something.
    www.elara.ie

Mainly use Komplett myself as they dont charge for delivery.

Advertisement