Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help with this

Options
  • 27-02-2012 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Right, so we were on the session the weekend and one of the lads put this on and is a mad pa connors fan :D

Have a tin whistle here and would love to be able learn off the tin whistle part for the craic for next weekend another one of the lads is gonna rock the guitar out of it for it ha should be a site, with a skinful of beer be a good craic though.

Havent a clue how to go about learning it off, could do it by ear I suppose but would take me ages to figure out ha anyone wanna volunteer to help me and tell me what notes are what :D

Cheers, the tin whistle is in the song below :D

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

It's just a tune called "Banish misfortune", you'll get the sheet music on the session.org: http://www.thesession.org/tunes/display/9. If you want a proper whistle recording of it, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. They're pretty terrible in that video!

Advertisement