Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam centre

• 27-02-2012 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Craic? right wont give to many details about this but a friend currently in 5th year due to certain circumstances has to be home schooled next year and that is fine but sitting the leaving cert who would we contact and how do we go about this to get an exam center to actually sit the L.C in the local area next year? :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Call/email the local schools. I sat mine in a different school last year and that's what I did. The only one that didn't say no outright was the local VEC school and I think that was just because they have a lot of people only sitting one or two exams there and I got lumped in with them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact the SEC and apply as an external candidate. They will allocate you a centre if you cannot find one.

Advertisement