Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acoustic Galway Covers - Looking for Singer

• 27-02-2012 3:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey, wanting to start up a covers band, 3 piece preferably to play acoustic sets of current and popular songs. We're looking to gig 2 to 3 nights a week in Galway and surrounding area if possible. There are two of us already and looking for the final member.

We already have a bassist/guitarist and drummer/guitarist. We would preferably like to add a final member who has lead vocals (male or female), some guitar ability or play keys. Let me know if interested.

The idea is to keep the band simple, get the music sounding right and gig, simple :)

Need any info? Pm me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johntay

Well lads i'm living in Galway and will be for the summer. I'm an acoustic guitarist and a lead vocalist and have been in a few ands where gigging was my prodominent income. Few questions for ye. What age are the two of ye? Where in Galway do ye live? What music do you plan on playing and what is your current situation with gigging equipment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 209 ✭✭flameboy87

Hey John, Sorry the position has been filled as of the weekend. Can moderators please close this thread!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

flameboy87 wrote: »
    Can moderators please close this thread!!
    Done. For future reference it's better if you contact one of us directly or report a post in the thread so that we'll definitely see the request. There's no guarantee that every post in every thread will be looked at.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement