Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adamstown link road

Options
  • 27-02-2012 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why this is closed?

I remeber seeing a sign on it saying it was closed from the 12th of Feb to the 17th of Feb but maybe I misread it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Saradoyler

Washout wrote: »
    Anyone know why this is closed?

I remeber seeing a sign on it saying it was closed from the 12th of Feb to the 17th of Feb but maybe I misread it?

Hi,
    apparantly they were putting speed ramps down. this is the 3rd week now that the road is closed. and your right the signs did say closed from 12th-17th Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Was open when I went to Londis tomorrow. will check it out on the way to work tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Saradoyler

Back open at last. went that way this morning. there is 3 or 4 speed ramps on the road.
    im glad they put speed ramps in, cos the speed of some ppl on that road. Silly that its 60 kph, it should be 80, but does my head in if im going 65 and some *$&*£ is literally up my arse :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Saradoyler wrote: »
    Back open at last. went that way this morning. there is 3 or 4 speed ramps on the road.
    im glad they put speed ramps in, cos the speed of some ppl on that road. Silly that its 60 kph, it should be 80, but does my head in if im going 65 and some *$&*£ is literally up my arse :o

yeah glad its open...was going up newcastle rd and turning off down nangor rd.

speed bumps were definitely needed.

i hated when you were driving along and idiots then using the bus lane undertaking you. the bus lane should go as well as its not ussed as a bus lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Saradoyler wrote: »

Its 60 because of access from the park with kids. Makes sense to have it at 60

• Advertisement
Advertisement