Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope mount for led lenser

Options
  • 27-02-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

I bought a m7r led lenser light and am looking to see if there is a quicker snap on bracket that hold the light to the mount than the standard universal one that comes with it. The universal bracket that come with it is solid when it is fitted, but it is too slow to fit when out in the field and mistr fox would be gone to the next field. 30 seconds is a long time when you are fiddling around in the dark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

I have a P7 & wasn't too hot on the universal mount either so bought a figure 8 scope clamp and 30mm weaver quick detach rings for the torch. Cut off the unwanted end of the clamp and put the end with weaver base around the scope. It just takes a few seconds to mount the torch to the scope.
    img01941.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

Thanks lefthook. i spend the last couple of hours down in my shed taking apart my old mountable lamp and trying to figure out how i could attach the base of it to my led lenser. the model m7r seems to have a slightly bigger tubeand the ml mounts wont go around it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Advertisement