Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 29 - missing fixtures

• 29-02-2012 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭

I noticed this last week but still can't figure out why there are only 5 games in GW 29...

2lvd2jl.jpg

All teams have played 26 games (except Liverpool and Everton) so I can only assume the following teams will have a double GW sometime after GW 29?

Spurs
    Everton
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa
    Bolton
    Blackburn
    Sunderland
    QPR
    Stoke

And Liverpool and Everton will then have TWO double GW's coming up...

This could be a good opportunity for those still with a wildcard to make up some ground if they plan it right. I'm aiming to have 3 players from United, Newcastle and Fulham by GW 29 if the fixtures stay as they are, then use my WC and bring in Pool and Arsenal players...
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement