Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world record attempt

Options
  • 27-02-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

hello all,
    mods if this not aloud (ie advertisment then please remove it)

here is a great idea to bring some attention to donegal for the st patricks day weekend. looks like it will be good craic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1iHkAKkiY

always wanted to be in that guinness book of records as i read it alot as a kid

Mr Pint

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

€10 a skull to get dressed up... On the plus side could be a novel way to pass a while on St Patricks day; and be a world record holder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

If anyone is at a loose end there is a record breaking attempt at the parade in Glenties on Saturday. They record is for the most people dressed as leprechauns! Should be a laugh. Numbers are up on around 900 as far as I know! Parade starts at 2pm.

More info here:
    http://www.glenties.ie/event/st-patricks-day-parade-and-leprechaun-invasion-2012/

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Merged with another thread on same topic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Have tried registering online for this, the catchpa thing never verified right; can anyone pm me a tel number so I can register please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Firblog wrote: »
    Have tried registering online for this, the catchpa thing never verified right; can anyone pm me a tel number so I can register please?

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭allquestions

Can you still enter for this or is it too late?

Advertisement