Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toll bridges

• 27-02-2012 11:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    First outing in the camper yesterday up n back on the m1 I was charged €3.20 or 30 each way I thought campers were classed as a category 2 price

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭bluethunder

blahblah06 wrote: »
    Hi all
    First outing in the camper yesterday up n back on the m1 I was charged €3.20 or 30 each way I thought campers were classed as a category 2 price

I've never been charged more than the normal rate for my camper, did you not query the person at the toll? I'd say some of them are half asleep and just see a van.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭defike

Mine is a converted van.Some toll booths are connected to tax office and whatever category your van is taxed as (car/camper)immediately comes up and your charged that rate.If the booth is not connected I just hand them an old tax disc and then they charge me as a car/camper.

Advertisement