Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

teeth whitening

Options
  • 27-02-2012 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good dentist for Teeth Whitening and how much it would cost? Is the procedure painful?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Where are you based? I would recommend going to a dentist rather than a salon that offers it. I have had mine done and would say my teeth are sensitive for a while after but I just use sensodyne and it helps. I went to my dentist who made custom trays for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

I am willing to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

nearly all the dentists in Castlebar offer it... its 200 at my dentist (he doesn't take new patients!) for the top and 200 for the bottom. he described it to me, never had it done. you put a gum shield type thing in for awhile at night.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,272 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Just get your teeth cleaned and polished at the dentist and they should be white enough I reckon, then regular brushing and flossing will keep them that way. electric toothbrush helps too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 annie88

Whatever you do dont get it done at a salon. Although they offer great deals the reults are nowhere near as good as getting it done at a dentists!! Some great dentists in Sligo town at reasonable rates...

• Advertisement
Advertisement