If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCI298/05

Options
  • 27-02-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Just wondering if you have any Phillips Wireless Micro Hi-Fi System MCI298/05, how much they are, and how i would go about getting one from you, any help appreciated!!

Dec

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Dec,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We've none here in Belfast. I'll have a look around and see if we can source that model for you.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

Hi guys

Just wonding if you found anything on this?

Or if it makes it easier, i aint tied to this model, im just looking for a good sounding wireless mp3 player that will connect to my NAS box and play!!

Decent volume would be nice too :)

Anything like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

No luck in finding one of these anywhere.......any joy on your end lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately we haven't been able to source this model either. Sorry.

Are there any other systems that you have been looking at ?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipods-docks-accessories/pioneer/x-smc3/pion-x-smc3

Check this Pioneer system out. I only have a very limited quantity of these left.

Delivery would be £12.99 so I suspect that it may work out cheaper than the Philips system was.

Regards

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.