Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't press p and w on my Samsung... HELP!

Options
  • 27-02-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Wondering if any of you techies on here can help me.

I can't press P or W on my Samsung Galaxy Mini. Apparently they come up like any other phone when you press the * key. But nothing. I've tried with SIM in in normal cell mode and when I inserted another operator sim in and it asks for unlock code, it just wont some up.. just looks like ******* . Can anyone help me, waited 6 weeks to get unlock code from Meteor and now I can't enter it.

Thanks Lads..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

have you tried long pressing the *

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ndubz

Ive tried everything. Long pressing, press quickly, leaving 2 secs, every combination I could think of. There doesnt seem to be a P or W option at all.. You got any idea what to do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ndubz

Anyone else able to help ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Had the same experience with meteor. The P and W are only in nokia unlocking codes.

Rang them up out of contract and they gave me the unlocking code straight out. It had no p or w.
    Mine was a Galaxy S

I am no techie, so I could be wrong in what I said above!

Advertisement