Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double check this order

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

It might be out of stock because you ordered. (i.e - You got the last one)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Nibs05

Just wondering what the delivery process is, I understand that an post delivers the items but my order hasn't moved since Saturday and there's nothing showing up on an post yet.

Fri, 02.03.12 17:57 h
    The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Fri, 02.03.12 20:03 h
    Bielefeld, DE
    The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

Sat, 03.03.12 02:39 h
    Köln, DE
    The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization Irland ANPOST.

Sat, 03.03.12 02:39 h
    Köln, DE
    The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center

If there's a tracking number, you can usually shove that into An Post's Track and Trace and follow it from there. It's common for stuff not to show up on An Post's site though. I've had plenty of items in my hands before any tracking information is up (usually then, the first tracking information to be up is "Delivered")

Serephucus wrote: »
    If there's a tracking number, you can usually shove that into An Post's Track and Trace and follow it from there. It's common for stuff not to show up on An Post's site though. I've had plenty of items in my hands before any tracking information is up (usually then, the first tracking information to be up is "Delivered")

Thanks, I'll just keep an eye on the an post tracker, think dhl have finished there side of it.

Any point in ringing an post ?

Couldn't hurt. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

• Advertisement

An post say the packages haven't arrived into Ireland yet, the waiting game continues !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

When I ordered mine I was checking the DHL website every hour for updates.
    It moved really quickly from Wednsday (when I ordered it) to Friday, it was dispatched and I was told it was on its way to Ireland by Friday.
    It didn't move again, got home one day to find it there, checked the DHL website and it still wasn't updated. It did update a few hours after it arrived though.
    I wouldn't worry too much yet

When I ordered mine I was checking the DHL website every hour for updates.
    It moved really quickly from Wednsday (when I ordered it) to Friday, it was dispatched and I was told it was on its way to Ireland by Friday.
    It didn't move again, got home one day to find it there, checked the DHL website and it still wasn't updated. It did update a few hours after it arrived though.
    I wouldn't worry too much yet

Thanks for the info, sounds like that's what will happen in my case, nothing been happening since last Saturday.

Hopefully get a nice surprise this week :)

Update,

Packages arrived this morning, the build went well, all up and running apart from the monitor, the dvi cable I got with the dell didn't fit to the back of the gpu, have it rigged up to the tv until I get a adapter, post a few photos later.

Advertisement