Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have correct unlock code - NOT HAPPENING - PLEASE help

Options
  • 27-02-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey lads,

I have what Meteor assured me after 50 phone calls was the correct unlock code for my phone which is 146374246477493

At first the agent told me to enter #pw+ in front of it and after it put it +1# which was wrong as this is only for Nokia phones.

Then after much debate, the '' Administrators '' came back and said with samsung I should enter #0111* in front of the code and then press # which also does not work.

Obviously the Code on its own doesn't work either. Please can someone help me, is there any other variations at all.. Much appreciated. The last guy on the phone was really nice and checked the imei () against what Samsung sent back and said it was correct, but its Not working - Now they have the cheek to say it needs updating which they will charge me for. Then the unlock code might work.

Anyone got an Idea .. Meteor are scumbags!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

ndubz wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I have what Meteor assured me after 50 phone calls was the correct unlock code for my phone which is <snip>

At first the agent told me to enter #pw+ in front of it and after it put it +1# which was wrong as this is only for Nokia phones.

Then after much debate, the '' Administrators '' came back and said with samsung I should enter #0111* in front of the code and then press # which also does not work.

Obviously the Code on its own doesn't work either. Please can someone help me, is there any other variations at all.. Much appreciated. The last guy on the phone was really nice and checked the imei (<snip>) against what Samsung sent back and said it was correct, but its Not working - Now they have the cheek to say it needs updating which they will charge me for. Then the unlock code might work.

Anyone got an Idea .. Meteor are scumbags!

Firstly, calling Meteor scumbags is uncalled for.

Try put a sim, from a different network, in the phone. You should then be presented with a message that your phone is network locked. You will then see an option to enter in an unlock code.

Oh, and remove your unlock code and IMEI from your posting. NEVER give your IMEI to anyone.

Actually, your unlock code looks wrong. I believe it should be 8 digits long.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ndubz

Well they have really screwed me around and seriously man. I have obviously done that to enter in the code, it just keeps saying unsuccesful. Thanks for your reply though, but thats the obvious thing to do. I entered in the 48 go conquer card and then tried.. Unsuccesfully. All obvious answers I have tried.

Yup, your unlock code is wrong. Get back onto Meteor and ask them , nicely :), for the proper one.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Looks like they gave you the PUK unlock code, which usually is 15 digits.

• Advertisement
Advertisement