Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Bill Pay deal? €15.25 per month from Meteor's online store.

Options
  • 27-02-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Would people agree that this the best deal around? 200 minutes, 200 texts and 1GB data. http://www.meteor.ie/bill-pay/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

There would be lots of people to argue that but I Agree.

I first signed up for 25 euro a month for this price plan. Then meteor kindly moved me to the 15 euro offer when it came out (even though the rep kept trying to prove me that she can only approve the 20 euro a month my monthly bill comes in at 15 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I'd agree and I'm probably going to head there soon. Sure if things are bad you can port away again after 30 days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Bog Butter wrote: »
    Would people agree that this the best deal around? 200 minutes, 200 texts and 1GB data. http://www.meteor.ie/bill-pay/

I'd agree too, it is the best value bill pay package unless you are a heavy data user.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

if you do decide to sign upto this watch your bill every month Meteor have a habit of overcharging people on the €15 plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

jay93 wrote: »
    if you do decide to sign upto this watch your bill every month Meteor have a habit of overcharging people on the €15 plan.

They over charged me once by a couple of quid once, but i thought it was me going over the internet as usual. They refunded me the next month without even ringing them. That happened only once.

• Advertisement
Advertisement