Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club 92 - Lepoardstown any good?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey,

I am based out in Stillorgan and having a going away party at the weekend. I was hoping to go to a club after the house, preferably out this side of town instead of the hassle of getting everyone into town!!

I have never been to Club 92 in lepoardstown and am considering going here for convenience. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is like on a sat nite ie type of crowd, age, music? and if it is any good?!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭criticalcritic

All matter of taste really.

It has really young crowd, if your 22 you could be oldest in there

Given area its in you get middle class yuppie types mostly

And 'Tallafornia' are regular visitors, take what you will from that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

ah club shoot yer goo. its alright but if you saw it in the daytime you wouldnt go near it

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

Was in Club 92 a few weeks back I hadn't been there in years and it has gone severely downhill. I'd go so far as to say the crowd there has got a bit rough. A far cry from the 92 of old!!

It still has the exact same smell.

I'd suggest suite 54 above tonic in blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭omega666

Was in Club 92 a few weeks back I hadn't been there in years and it has gone severely downhill. I'd go so far as to say the crowd there has got a bit rough. A far cry from the 92 of old!!

It still has the exact same smell.

I'd suggest suite 54 above tonic in blackrock.

was in suite 54 cuple of weeks ago on a friday night, 10 euro to get in
    and there was about 30 people there in total. Maybe it's busier sat nights
    but it was rubbish that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

92's is full of scobies who want to look posh now.
    "Ah Jaysis Anto, ye look pure well-to-do in yer pink ralph lauren top, who'd ye steal it off?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

It's fairly rubbish, even as run of the mill chart music nightclubs go. There's never enough taxis there for the amount of people, coupled with that massive walk back to Lepoardstown Road it's ****e at the end of the night.

I got in free the one time I went but I certainly wouldn't pay in, full price drinks the night I was there and the crowd has gone pretty rough actually. It's definately not the 92 of the 90's fame anymore.

Advertisement