Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ber Audit

Options
  • 27-02-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi All
    I got a Ber audit as outlined below. What exactly are they looking for here? Is it the sketch showing the room height? or the form as it says below? but the sketch could be within the survey form? right? I know I could ask them but I want to hear from people with experience in answering a similar audit. There can be catches!!

We are writing to notify you that, in accordance with the BER Assessors Code of Practice and in line with S.I. No. 666 of 2006, BER Assessment Number ******** has been selected for a Data Review Audit No. 29 which relates to the ground floor room height as recorded in the dimensions tab in DEAP.

Please submit your survey form by the 19/03/2012, in order to substantiate your xml data entry regarding the ground floor room height.

Cheers
    Espoo

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This forum is for people to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself, and I can see you have used quite a few of our forums already.

Please take time to look for an appropriate forum for this rather than just leave it here where nobody will answer it.

You may find this forum a good starting point.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement