Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to have a 30th party??

Options
  • 27-02-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for ideas for a venue for my 30th later this year.
    Living in Newbridge, originally from Dublin so half the people would be coming from Dublin.. so I was thinking possible Naas as it's half way.
    I'm thinking about 50-80 guests..
    Any suggestions and opinions would be great!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

Sarsfields football club in Newbridge is an excellent place to have a birthday party. Have been to a few there and always enjoyed them.

Yeah Sarsfields or Ryston in Newbridge would be your best bet. Not sure about Naas. You can book private parties in Time in Naas and can have food or no food. The court will also let you book an area and put on food but I'm not sure if they area you can book is big enough for the amount of people you have coming

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dos1965

Johnsons (Liffey Arms ) near the bridge in Newbridge have a great function room. Not connected but have had parties there and attended others and you can't go wrong. Contact is Catherine 087 2930881. As far as I know there is no charge for the room.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Try Lawlors hotel in naas, they have functions downstairs. Its very nice, have been to a few there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Prosper

Dowlings in Prosperous have re-opened their function rooms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lucylu19

Thanks for all the suggestions.. I booked a small function room in Lawlors.. great for my guest coming from Donegal as they can stay over.
    I never knew about Johnsons..!
    Looking forward to it now

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

Between your 29th and 31st - oh, sorry, was that the wrong answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dubchef

I hear Newbridge Greyhound Stadium is a great night out, and the food is supposedly amazing!

Advertisement