Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digidialler for HKC Securewatch SW610?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

First time poster and looking for advice. I'm interested in fitting a digi dialler to my alarm system. One thats wired off the main house phone line and not a GSM. The alarm system is a HKC Securewatch SW610 and was installed in 2002. I have the engineers code and a reasonable understanding of these things, just need a little guidance. Is it possible to install one for this (old) model of alarm and if so which exact one(Model no. etc). Also where is the best place to buy it and how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks,
    mad dad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

mad dad wrote: »
    Hi,

First time poster and looking for advice. I'm interested in fitting a digi dialler to my alarm system. One thats wired off the main house phone line and not a GSM. The alarm system is a HKC Securewatch SW610 and was installed in 2002. I have the engineers code and a reasonable understanding of these things, just need a little guidance. Is it possible to install one for this (old) model of alarm and if so which exact one(Model no. etc). Also where is the best place to buy it and how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks,
    mad dad

You can use this dialer with the 6/10. You can either connect it to the outputs to trigger the different events or just connect it to the external bell for alarm activation's.

Price wise you would need to contact the suppliers:
    Condor has these in stock:

CONDOR SECURITY DISTRIBUTION LTD.
    23A Greenhills Industrial Estate,
    Greenhills Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12, Ireland.
    01 409 7733/34

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mad dad

Hi,

Thanks altor, but i saw that device already in an earlier post reply of yours. It appears to be a separate device that stands alone from the panel. Can I not get something from HKC that fits/plugs into my existing alarm panel or is my panel just simply too old for that???

Thanks Again,
    Mad Dad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

mad dad wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks altor, but i saw that device already in an earlier post reply of yours. It appears to be a separate device that stands alone from the panel. Can I not get something from HKC that fits/plugs into my existing alarm panel or is my panel just simply too old for that???

Thanks Again,
    Mad Dad

The system is far to old, the only option is to add a voice dialer.

Advertisement