Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent a treatment room one day per week in Clondalkin Village

Options
  • 27-02-2012 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Looking to rent a treatment room one day per week in Clondalkin Village. It can be in a beauty salon, physiotherapy clinic, medical centre etc at a reasonable price. Space for a plynth and nearby free parking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,886 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

redbug wrote: »
    Looking to rent a treatment room one day per week in Clondalkin Village. It can be in a beauty salon, physiotherapy clinic, medical centre etc at a reasonable price. Space for a plynth and nearby free parking

Dunno what a plynth is!

What I do know is that there is a shop in the Mill Shopping Centre that has a room to rent. It's one of those health shops. If you're walking towards Dunnes, it's on your right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,854 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The doctor's surgery on Orchard Rd. has a room that a physio used to use, don't think it's being used any more, you might ask them?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭W0bble5

Have you looked at the enterprise centre in bawnogue? I know its not in the village but there are a fair few places there that might suit. There's a hairdresser & a beauticians (right at the front) that might be of use. I think the beauticians stays closed 1 or 2 days midweek.

Advertisement