Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Student Accommodation 2012

Options
  • 27-02-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

im looking for help in choosing accommodation for september. can't decide between farranlea and the mills. any info on other accommodation would be great too!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I'd say your best bet is the accommodation thread in the ucc forum, I think it's a sticky:), but if you want my 2 cents, vic mills is supposed to be really expensive, but farranlea is probably an extra 5 minutes walk from the college, but vic mills is about 2 minutes from the mardyke and about 10 seconds to centra, so it really could go either way:D, but you'll probably get better advice on the ucc forum:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kimkim

thanks, i was looking for a thread about ucc accommodation but i couldn't find one so i said i would make my own! haha, thanks, i'll have a look a that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement