Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lumia Vs HTC on Three

Options
  • 27-02-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I was wondering will Three get HTC one v or lumia 610. I have a suspicion the 610 will go to voda. But what about One V? I think O would prefer One V as it will probably be cheaper and I like Android. Which would you choose if they are same price and carrier you love?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Very similar speced phones but I'm guessing that those who want an Android phone would take the HTC and those wanting a Windows Phone would go for the Nokia.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'd guess that as lower end phones they'll probably both make it to a few networks. I'd also guess (being a WP7) fan that it'll be the one to go for, WP7 is fast and super smooth, I'd bet it'll run better on the lower end hardware than android would. I'd also expect WP7 to be better suited to a smaller screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Personally id save up and get something like the Omnia W or Omnia 7 as its available on three already.

The Lumia 610 is a lovely phone and it will run hell of a lot smoother than most Android phones. Do have in mind its an extreme budget device and will have its limitations to certains apps and stuff. Just like Android.

If you rather saved up a couple of extra quid and went for a more exensive phone you wouldnt sacrifice any features and your phone would be up to date for a longer time. You will also get better build quality meaning your phone wont break as easy if you decide to drop it as every one does.

Omnia W is only around 300 quid where likes of Lumia 610 will be in 200 euro point. So extra 100 will give ya better experience and longetivity of the device.

Advertisement