Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden landscaper recommendations

• 27-02-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭

Hi fellow boardsters, as the title says I'm looking for some recommendations. Nothing major needs doing, just replace the existing front and rear grass lawns with some tyled paths, gravel, shrubs, etc.

I know there are a multitude of these type services advertised around the place but I would prefer personal recommendations if possible as there are alot of novices and cowboys out there.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

try Cathal Mckeogh, google search(can't do for you right now sorry) should get you his details, got him to do a driveway for me and well impressed, know of a few other who have used him as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

mossym wrote: »
    try Cathal Mckeogh, google search(can't do for you right now sorry) should get you his details, got him to do a driveway for me and well impressed, know of a few other who have used him as well

Thanks for that, found his website and his work looks impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Liberty Landscaping are sound lads (had them here yesterday for a small job)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Cheers Liam. Will add them to the list.

Advertisement