Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waste Collection in Tullamore

• 27-02-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have prices for waste collection in town with Oxigen? I cant find anything about prices on their website.

Also what is AES like, they charge a 6mth service charge, and then a lift fee on top of that? How competitive are they in comparison to others?

Im with Wallace at the moment, but they have increased their prices for the second time since October, and no longer do the weekly green bin lift, which was great, so i dont think they are any cheaper than the others now. Its €12 for the green bin, and €6 for the re-cycling bin, up from an original price of €8 and €3! :eek:

So anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Have Oxigen, alternate weeks black bin and green bin. 97euro every 3 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Does anyone have prices for waste collection in town with Oxigen? I cant find anything about prices on their website.

Also what is AES like, they charge a 6mth service charge, and then a lift fee on top of that? How competitive are they in comparison to others?

Im with Wallace at the moment, but they have increased their prices for the second time since October, and no longer do the weekly green bin lift, which was great, so i dont think they are any cheaper than the others now. Its €12 for the green bin, and €6 for the re-cycling bin, up from an original price of €8 and €3! :eek:

So anyone got any recommendations?

Just ring them up ask for price, then haggle like the devil :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Just ring them up ask for price, then haggle like the devil :D

I dont have a phone. :rolleyes:

Now run along......

Now run along......

What happened your iphone u used to be bragging about here on Boards?

No I won't run along I will post here you have no right to tell me to run along!

Now run along......

What happened your iphone u used to be bragging about here on Boards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Dont we all love a post stalker. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's just that the Offaly section is very boring maybe no Internet in Offaly except for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement