Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad MSc in iBusiness?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Hi there!

I'm a final year Commerce student looking for more information on this course - Anyone out there currently enrolled/has graduate that has any information? Would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Same As

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

another bump

Have applied for this and would like some more info on it, as UCD themselves aren't very forthcoming.

Anyone on here do it in the past? What is division between CA and exams and what is class timetable like, as I hope to work part-time if I get accepted.

Any info much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Master Splinter

Most of the modules are 50% continuous assessment, in terms of lecture hours there is only around 8 hours a week, but quite a substantial amount of work required outside of class with readings and projects. Good few in the class have PT jobs and manage it.

The career prospects from this are very good, I think most of the class have jobs secured already for September.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭ucdperson

The timetable may be a bit different from last year when both part-time and full-time students sat in the same class. Last year a lot of people applied and the classes were too big, so this year the plan is for a second offering of half the modules so that part-time and full-time students will be in different classes, leading to smaller class size. As a consequence of this change the timetable may not be ready yet.

Advertisement