Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Card Soccer Forum

Options
  • 27-02-2012 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

I have received a red card for the following post

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77304835

I understand if I referred to Manchester winning the title in a Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham etc thread, it would be blatant trolling, as I would be trying to get a rise out of opposition posters, however to refer to Manchester winning the title in the Manchester thread and be banned for it is questionable.

If I go to the GAA forum and post Kilkenny will win the All Ireland in the Kilkenny thread, will I be banned for that also as it is the same situation?

I wish for an investigation

I look forward to your correspondence

Regards,
    TheLynx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thank you for bringing you to my attention. You are a troll and an obvious one. With a record of 4 forum bans and 7 infractions (most of them red) out of 150 posts, I think you should take a little break from the site and maybe come back when you've had time to reflect on your posting style.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement