Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Explorer/Wildfire S

Options
  • 27-02-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, don't know an awful lot about phones to be honest. Had a Samsung Galaxy Mini but I lost it a week or two ago, didn't think it was that great of a phone really but done the job, loved having twitter and facebook so handy wherever I went! Downgraded now though to a Samsung S5610.

Might get a new phone as I find it hard going back to a non smartphone. What are peoples opinions/experiences on the HTC Wildfire S and the Explorer? Asked a guy in the shop and he said the Explorer was better despite being cheaper. Does anyone know if you have to use a QWERTY keyboard on it or can you change it to choose a simple 9 button keyboard?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Hey guys, don't know an awful lot about phones to be honest. Had a Samsung Galaxy Mini but I lost it a week or two ago, didn't think it was that great of a phone really but done the job, loved having twitter and facebook so handy wherever I went! Downgraded now though to a Samsung S5610.

Might get a new phone as I find it hard going back to a non smartphone. What are peoples opinions/experiences on the HTC Wildfire S and the Explorer? Asked a guy in the shop and he said the Explorer was better despite being cheaper. Does anyone know if you have to use a QWERTY keyboard on it or can you change it to choose a simple 9 button keyboard?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Yes you can change the keyboard to 3x4 layout.

Havent used the explorer much but its a pretty solid phone for the money. Cant really expect much from a budget Android device.

But if your getting it try maybe installing something like a ADW Launch or Launcher Pro it will make the device run smoother since the hardware either on the Galaxy Mini or the Explorer wouldnt be break speed records and could sometimes prove to be slow or sluggish

Advertisement