Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst birthday present

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

did you sleep with your granny? and just got of a picture of your aunt/daughter?

Ah the ole "I'm my own Grandpa" theory? No, ruled that out straight away. Think it just boiled down to the fact that she was mad as a bag of spanners.

Still as bad as it was, I'm past the birthday present age and get nothing from nobody now.....

Poor me....

*cough

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

Ormus wrote: »
    Ah so they fitted you a year later.

Happy ending to that story so.

Nope I'm still a 12 and a lot less self conscious than i was then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Evie90 wrote: »
    My sister gave me a horrible pair of size 18 jeans for my 17th birthday (I was a 12). Didn't talk to her until my 18th.

Oooh, this reminds me of a present an ex-friend gave me one year in front of my then boyfriend (who she had the hots for and later went on to try and make a pass at).

It was a size 16 t-shirt with DRAMA QUEEN emblazoned across it. I was a size 12. :D

She sat there looking really smug till I said, 'no, seriously, you keep it.... it's your size'. :D

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Evie90 wrote: »
    My sister gave me a horrible pair of size 18 jeans for my 17th birthday (I was a 12). Didn't talk to her until my 18th.

tell the truth you were a size 18 you just dont want to admit it ;)

Oooh, this reminds me of a present an ex-friend gave me one year in front of my then boyfriend (who she had the hots for and later went on to try and make a pass at).

It was a size 16 t-shirt with DRAMA QUEEN emblazoned across it. I was a size 12. :D

She sat there looking really smug till I said, 'no, seriously, you keep it.... it's your size'. :D

:p

I wish I had said something like that! I just sulked for a year may have been a little dramatic looking back :o, but then again I was overly self-conscious as a 17 year old so she should have know better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Happy birthday op.

I don't care if I get a present for my birthday or not so I'm never disappointed. After all its the thought that counts.

tell the truth you were a size 18 you just dont want to admit it ;)

YOU CALLING ME FAT !!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

My worst birthday present is Nothing. Doesn't really bother me much.

Farcheal wrote: »
    My worst birthday present is Nothing. Doesn't really bother me much.

Much ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Markcheese

A guy I was in school with had to bring his CAO form and birth cert ect in the teacher was checking the forms when he noticed the date on the form was different to the cert. His parents had told him a different date, said it didn't matter cause they didn't celebrate birthdays anyway.... Poor sod

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

I got a guillotine once. Not the sound killing-people thing, the paper cutting apparatus.

I don't cut a lot of paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

My ex got me a vibrator and a box of Turkish Delight which I hate. She said "Don't like the sweets? Go f* ck yourself."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I got a thing of massage oils from an ex to use in giving her massages for valentine's day :rolleyes:

Smae girl dumped me on my birthday. Much better present in retrospect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭Thud

Had an aunt who used to send me colouring books when i was a kid, pretty crap present back then but she continued to send me them until i was 17 or 18

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

When I was about 8 or 9, I stole an onion and a packet of polo from the little supermarket across the road for my ma, on her birthday. I think she managed to act surprised, the sweetheart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭stupidfishy

For my last birthday my parents got me a new bedroom door...and it's hung upside down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I turned 28 a few weeks ago, my mum's friend gave me 2 envelopes....they were even wrapped. She's a nice lady but I have no idea what was going through her mind. I don't want anything from her. My sisters get odd presents from her too. Anyway, I've used one of the envelopes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

Much ;)

After a few occasions you get used to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Sonic the Large Cock

<<<<<<<<<a penis enlarger, useless.

<<<<<<<<<a penis enlarger, useless.

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 knows those things don't work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement