Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards group buy - CO2 Canisters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Last time I did this, the shipping seemed to work out most efficient for a 10x30 order. I ordered 20 boxes in separate orders of 10 as that worked out cheaper.
    Shipping on a 10x30 box is £30. Shipping for two boxes is £45. Shipping for 3 is £55. So there's a definite reduction in cost.

However it is worth noting that each 10x30 box weighs 17.5kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Swords collection is no problem for me

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Highway_To_Hell

I can collect in Swords and if convenient I can bring back some boxes southside for collection in Citywest or Dalkey.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

Swords is ok with me.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭madrichie

Count me in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I commute from Dublin to Cork every week. I'll happily bring a few boxes down if I can pick them up in Dub. city centre.

I'd also be interested in half a dozen of these things, either way I'd be happy to transport them...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

studiorat wrote: »
    I commute from Dublin to Cork every week. I'll happily bring a few boxes down if I can pick them up in Dub. city centre. I'd also be interested in half a dozen of these things, either way I'd be happy to transport them...
    Swords is fine for me, and I work in Dublin city centre so can bring some in for onward distribution if that helps de rebels...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭cnz8euq6x7syj2

If anyone cant collect from Swords and you are short the 20 I will take some off you too.
    Can collect from Swords no bother.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dexsan

Count me in to .

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

I commute from Dublin to Cork every week. I'll happily bring a few boxes down if I can pick them up in Dub. city centre.

I'd also be interested in half a dozen of these things, either way I'd be happy to transport them...

Thanks studiorat and RT66!

studiorat maybe you could take 3 from my box and 3 from Lemag's box (if he's cool with that) for the hassle of bringing them down from Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭redzone

I can collect from Swords or Citywest if HTH is taking them. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭shamalam

swords is ok for me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

If anyone who has their name down and doesn't was the 30 I'll go halves with you when you get them. Just an idea.

(Edit, I can also be a courier from Swords to IFSC if anyone was to collect them in town.)

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

Will try to arrange collection at some stage, might be later than the rest but hang onto them for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

RT66 wrote: »
    Swords is fine for me, and I work in Dublin city centre so can bring some in for onward distribution if that helps de rebels...
    If either of you wouldn't mind picking up a box for me it would be greatly appreciated. I'd collect them from you in Cork at your convenience. Otherwise, Inquitus, count me out of the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Ok I have edited this form into the OP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRtdEJKc3U4QkFsNktWZFpvNVlXWkE6MQ

If you want to be a part of the order please complete it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Am I too late for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Lagnagoushee

I'm putting in an order for 30 units, but need to arrange delivery to Dungarvan or Waterford. Is there anyone coming down my way?.........Can pay you in CO2....
    Thanks.

Lemag wrote: »
    If either of you wouldn't mind picking up a box for me it would be greatly appreciated. I'd collect them from you in Cork at your convenience. Otherwise, Inquitus, count me out of the order.

I with Lemag on this - I wont be up in Dublin in the foreseeable future so I'd need to know if RT66 can collect from Swords and studiorat can collect from Dublin city centre to bring down to Cork with him. Its probably just too much hassle really trying to organize all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Dubba wrote: »
    I with Lemag on this - I wont be up in Dublin in the foreseeable future so I'd need to know if RT66 can collect from Swords and studiorat can collect from Dublin city centre to bring down to Cork with him. Its probably just too much hassle really trying to organize all that.

Swords to Dublin City Centre isn't a problem for me. I'm in town most days so can pass on for distribution whenever suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭LCRC_BAX

Swords collection is fine for me.

Thanks for arranging this.

Bax.

RT66 wrote: »
    Swords to Dublin City Centre isn't a problem for me. I'm in town most days so can pass on for distribution whenever suits.

Thanks RT66, I appreciate that but would still need for someone to bring them down to Cork. I could give both of ye a few canisters for the trouble if it pans out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Great idea thanks, I have filled in a form for a box and will collect.
    Dean.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Ok this is closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭flatty

If it is not absolutely completely shut i'd go a box

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Right I put my money where my keyboard is. Later I noticed my pump/inflator came with unthreaded cartridges; however most pump/inflators seem to be able to take both threaded and unthreaded cartridges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

If for whatever reason your left with a box, I'll take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭happytramp

I'll go second in line for uncollected box. Live near swords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I'm standing by as it were.
    Waiting on a PM from someone...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭shamalam

Hi Inquitus,
    20 euro sent into your account today, ref no 968056.

Advertisement