Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards group buy - CO2 Canisters

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Highway_To_Hell

seamus wrote: »
    Totally forgot about this. I'll aim to be over tomorrow night too (I'll text in advance of course)

Seamus, if you are collecting tomorrow night could you pick up my box and I can arrange to collect from you, I know our cycle routes cross paths.

Thanks, HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Not a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Keep_Her_Lit

Picked up mine last night. Just another word of thanks to Inquitus for organising this. I can only guess at the number of e-mails, phone calls and texts that will have gone back and forth by the time the last box is collected. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Likewise, just back from a nice cycle picking up the canisters.
    Thanks very much for all the organising, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭sled driver

Picked up my box of air last night.

Big word of thanks to Inquitis for organising this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

many thanks to inquituis for organising this, and rt66 for picking the canisters up from him and meetingme with them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

forgot to ask - does anyone know where i can get a pump for the canisters? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

lennymc wrote: »
    http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=136&idproduct=40895

Can't find it on the CSS website, but I bough this from them for like €18:
    http://www.sks-germany.com/?l=en&a=product&r=mini%20pumps&i=1293200000&AIRGUN

Very compact, works just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

lennymc wrote: »

LBS

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=40895

Thats pricey that one mind, think I paid a tenner for my less high tech BBB one with 2 Cartridges in Richies in Swords.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I thinking about putting together an order for these for those that are living in or around Waterford City, drop me a pm if you are interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I thinking about putting together an order for these for those that are living in or around Waterford City, drop me a pm if you are interested.

I suggest you start a new thread on the subject. Nobody will be reading this one. I also suggest you offer to include a few inflators in the order. You'll add up to 5 to a 10x30 order without affecting the shipping cost...

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Highway_To_Hell

Thanks Inquitus for organising this group buy and to Seamus for the delivery service.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭LCRC_BAX

Inquitus wrote: »
    LBS

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=40895

Thats pricey that one mind, think I paid a tenner for my less high tech BBB one with 2 Cartridges in Richies in Swords.

Hi Inquitus,

Are you back from holidays?

You're hardly riding in Balbriggan on Sunday?

Regards,

BAX

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Used co2 for the first time this morning
    Its brilliant
    If anyone wants to sell a few id be interested
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Zebrano wrote: »
    Used co2 for the first time this morning
    Its brilliant
    If anyone wants to sell a few id be interested
    Thanks

+1 down to my last one. Should have jumped into the order...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

LCRC_BAX wrote: »
    Hi Inquitus,

Are you back from holidays?

You're hardly riding in Balbriggan on Sunday?

Regards,

BAX

Hi BAX and the others who haven't collected the canisters yet :)

I am back from my hols now, so pls feel free to arrange collection whenever suits.

I will be doing the Kare Tour de Foothills most likely in a couple of weeks, else I am about in Swords for pickup most days and evenings.

Will send an email and PM reminder to those who havent collected with my details again when I have some time later in the week.

Inq

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

Inquitus wrote: »
    Hi BAX and the others who haven't collected the canisters yet :)

I am back from my hols now, so pls feel free to arrange collection whenever suits.

I will be doing the Kare Tour de Foothills most likely in a couple of weeks, else I am about in Swords for pickup most days and evenings.

Will send an email and PM reminder to those who havent collected with my details again when I have some time later in the week.

Inq

Hi Inquitus, if you are doing the Tour de Foothills I'd be interested in getting the cartridges I ordered off you then. Off the bike with injury at the moment, but could probably pop over or arrange for someone to meet you at that if you are doing it. Keep me informed sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Picked mine up today.
    Big vote of thanks to inquitus for putting the deal together.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Anyone have any interest in starting this up again??? I would undertake it myself but I can assure you I would mess the order etc up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kellt

Is there any cartridges available still for sale ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Advertisement