Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Rod Company 9' for 8/9 wt

Options
  • 27-02-2012 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

As part of our fundraising effort for the Irish International Fly Fishinging team, I have been kindly donated a brand new 9' Irish Rod Company fly fishing rod for line wt 8/9. The rod would be ideal for fly fishing for Pike, Bass etc.

A big thank you to Mr. Dave McBride of Southside Angling Southside Angling suppliers of fishing tackle in dublin from,diawa,hardy,greys,airflo,century,shakespere,sage,vision for donating the rod. It is greatly appreciated. R.R.P. of the rod is close to €200 but I am open to any reasonable offers. Offers please to loughsheelininternational@gmail.com

We are very thankful to Dave and all the staff at Southside Angling for this sponsorship. We would like anglers to continue to support the sponsors of the team. I will post the complete list of sponsors at a later date:):)

Advertisement