Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAMH sign language courses

• 27-02-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know anywhere that does lamh sign language courses in dublin??? How long is the course and how much?? Was thinking of doing one during the summer.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mollck

There are Lámh courses for families of Lámh users, usually organised by the family's service provider, and Lámh courses for staff members. Lámh courses for staff members are Module One (6-7 hours) and Module Two (4 days), find our more at www.lamh.org or email info@lamh.org. In 2011 over 150 Lámh courses were delivered around Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tara higgins

hi just wondering are they any lamh courses in cork during the summer ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mollck

Tara there was a Module One Lámh Course offering places in Brothers of Charity Cork just last week 26th May, but they will probably offer others courses again. You can sign up to receive emails about places on courses on the Lamh website with the Contact form.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Easygoin

Hi ,,I have been trying to get onto a Lámh course for quite some time now ,, problem being is my distance from St Catherine's ,Newcastle ,, whats the price of course usually ,,I see one for a day in Wexford town but says its suited for professionals @ €110 same course in Cork @ €80.
    I want to use it with my little one who has special needs , but this sounds a bit on expensive side for 6-7 hr basic mod .

Advertisement