Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using NAC unlocking code?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I've just got the NAC code to unlock my phone, but the question is now, what do I do with the code? Where do I input it, how do I use it? :o

Phone is a Vodafone Smart 858

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Moyglish

I have a Vodafone phone which I have now the NAC for - have inserted a SIM from another network and it's displaying "emergency calls only" - I can't find anywhere to input the NAC however.

Have tried searching for the new network (48) but it's not showing up when I search for all available networks.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Leave all sims out

Thanks for the help Davy.

Unfortunately I have the SIM card out now and there's still nowhere to input the NAC? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moyglish wrote: »
    Thanks for the help Davy.

Unfortunately I have the SIM card out now and there's still nowhere to input the NAC? :confused:

Putting another sim in is how you do it normally, not sure why it didn't work in the first place. Try a different sim

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

I assume you are using the 48 sim..are you sure that is active yet
    As above try a different Sim

• Advertisement

Thanks so much for the help guys!

The SIM card wasn't properly registered, D'oh!

All sorted now though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mercedes94

Hi I have the same phone as You do and I tried getting my NAC from vodafone but I've been refused and I was wondering if U could be so graceful as to share said code, and if so please send it to merc94@live.ie for taking the time out to read this I just gt a new 48 sim and its rather annoying being denied the chance to save some money. agin thanks

Advertisement