Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help, mobo replacement

Options
  • 27-02-2012 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

As the title says need to replace my mobo. It's a p5q-e, and i'm torn between replacing it with another 775 mobo or biting the bullet and going for something else.

Has anyone any recommendations? The rest of the specs are as follows:

Q6600 G0
    4 x 2gb Corsair XMS2
    Antec Neo 550w PSU
    Tuniq 120 cooler
    ATI HD5770
    30gb SSD, 1tb Hdd & 500gb HDD
    Samsung CD/DVD RW
    All wrapped up in a CoolerMaster Elite430.

Also, i need to make this decision fairly quicky as i need the pc in the next 2-3 weeks, kinda hit at the worst possible time :o

I'm wondering if this http://www1.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?aid=30789&agid=659 would be a reasonable replacement? Or is there anything better and quicker to get my hands on? Would spend up to €100 MAYBE, although would like to keep it as low as possible. Mostly used for web browsing, and some SWTOR if that makes a difference.

Advertisement