Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Shop Near Old Cinema?

Options
  • 27-02-2012 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hiya,

Just wondering does anyone know anything about a phone shop near the old cinema?

Have heard its selling second hand iphones, if anyone has any info it would be great!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I think its that place that you can sell gold.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yup, its new enough. Its run by a chinese guy. Was in there recently for a quote but didn't use him in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ainz

Thanks for all your replies.

I haven't visted the shop yet or anything but do you think the phones he has are good quality? I'm looking to get a second hand iphone.

Or if you could recommend some place else?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

ainz wrote: »

I haven't visted the shop yet or anything but do you think the phones he has are good quality? I'm looking to get a second hand iphone.

Thanks.
    My friend got one off eBay in box and all for 150 I think

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ainz wrote: »

Thanks.

I didn't take much notice tbh. I went in and spoke with the chap behind the counter only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

My bf went in before Xmas and bought a new blackberry housing. The Chinese guy said he'd fit it to call back in 30 mins.

2 hours later we were still waiting and eventually were handed back a phone with half the new housing and half the old.

For some reason known only to himself he had formatted the memory card that was in the phone deleting all the content.

So that was our experience, needless to say I wouldn't recommend them

Advertisement