Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lessons

• 28-02-2012 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,

I did my IBT over in the ISM in Finglas. I'll probably end up doing my test in Naas, as it is the local test centre. Can anyone recommend an instructor for lessons in and around Naas?

When I was doing my car lessons I did them near enough the test centre so come test day I had at least an idea of where I was driving around was that bit more confident going in.

Thanks,

Shane, The

Comments

I did my IBT with naas school of motoring and Id highly recommend them to anyone.I'll definitely be going back to get lessons/pretest off them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ride Safe

Contact Mick he is based in Kildare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Guys I think you should PM the details. Boards rules forbids posting recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Guys I think you should PM the details. Boards rules forbids posting recommendations.

Numbers removed.

Sending a PM with the details is the way to go.

I used Naas School of Motoring too. This was back in pre-IBT days though.

I rented a school ER5 for the pre-test and the test itself (My own bike was <250cc). Was happy with the training I got and it was very handy to know the testing route in advance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement