Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Car Parking in Dublin

Options
  • 28-02-2012 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm gonna be in Dublin for about a month for work, I'm staying with a mate so accommodation is sorted, the only problem is car parking. He lives in an apartment and there is no free spaces in the building.

So its a long shot but.... Does anyone know where I can park my car in Dublin (city centre or Kilmainham area) on a monthly rate? I'm not even going to be using the car much but I need to have in Dublin 'just encase' for travel purposes. Chancing it by leaving it parked on a quiet street is not an option!

Any suggestions would be great! I'd rather not pay a stupid amount of money on daily or weekly rates.

Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement