Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bandfuse

Options
  • 28-02-2012 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Another game doomed to fail even before it's even out..... that said the inter face seems the best yet in the next gen of music games....... and this one has slash :rolleyes:

No idea what interface this uses re: using a real guitar or if rocksmith (not even out here yet) cable are compatible or if it has one if it's own at this early stage etc etc......

Me.... I just want a game that uses a fisher price guitar and isn't like the real thing, if i want to learn real guitar I'll use the amp/app thing on my phone :D I never played these games because they where real ....well guitar wise, the drums were always pretty real thats for sure, but they were always a way for my to play along to music I liked in a way I didn't get from listening to the cd/mp3 etc and rock band filled that gap nicely.

WARNING Developer Marketing blurb
    The Real Deal – Players strap on a real guitar and within minutes are playing along with
    the biggest rock songs of all time. BandFuse works with any guitar – no special equipment
    required. Just plug into your console with the adaptor included with the game.

The Ultimate Set List – The biggest hits. The biggest artists. From punk to funk and rock to
    metal, BandFuse features a massive genre-jumping set list including Coldplay, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Judas Priest, Slash, Maroon 5 and Five Finger Death Punch.
    lmao if that's what they call a "massive genre jumping setlist then shoot me now :D

Animated Tabs – BandFuse animates real guitar tablature in a simple and intuitive format
    allowing you to take your music wherever you go.

Sound Like a Rock Legend – Add effects like distortion, reverb and chorus to sound like a pro without all the expensive gear.

Total Song Control – Slow down songs to hear every nuance or loop your favorite segments
    as you jam along. BandFuse gives you total control of every song.

Deep Career Mode – Progress through the phases of a rock career starting from humble
    beginnings and work your way to a Rock Legend status.

... In a nutshell I guess they never heard of rocksmith or power gig :D

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I lament the golden age of Music games, when they were actively avoiding reality!

Advertisement