Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Translink travel in QLD all day tomorrow (Feb 29, 2012)

Options
  • 28-02-2012 10:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Just to let you guys know for anyone in QLD who doesnt know, that its free travel all day 29 February 2012 on TransLink services. No need for your go card or a paper ticket tomorrow. Pretty handy for those who have the day free tomorrow, to go to the gold coast or whatever :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just to let you guys know for anyone in QLD who doesnt know, that its free travel all day 29 February 2012 on TransLink services. No need for your go card or a paper ticket tomorrow. Pretty handy for those who have the day free tomorrow, to go to the gold coast or whatever :)

Coz of the delays? Or why?

Cheers nonetheless! Last days off before goin bak to the desert. Making plans for the day now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Yeah seems so, because of the delays this morning.

More info here on the translink website: http://translink.com.au/travel-information/service-updates/bulletin/1330394577

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Nice of them,pity i'm not available to use their services tomorrow/today myself but i will pass it on.
    Heard of the delays earlier in Bris and it was jammers on the Goldcoast today too,glad i missed it all.

Advertisement