Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last inappropriate laughing fit

• 28-02-2012 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

When was the last time you laughed even though you knew you shouldn't and you tried not to.

For me it was when this kind of odd gay guy in work told me how he walks around nude in his house when he's at home.
    It was a one to one conversation and there was nowhere to hide and I pretty much laughed in his face and couldn't stop.
    I made my apologies and we finished chatting.

Forbidden laughs are the best.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

A bird in work got raped, i laughed when i heard because she was a right slag.:pac: Harsh yes but true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

thats just downright mean, rape is no laughing matter, unless if someone is wearing a clown suit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Dubit10

shblob wrote: »
    thats just downright mean, rape is no laughing matter, unless if someone is wearing a clown suit ;)

Do they need a big red nose also?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

some lad told me he is doing a make up course..........
    i thought he was taking the piss and well he wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Wasn't there a thread on this last week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Dubit10 wrote: »
    A bird in work got raped, i laughed when i heard because she was a right slag.:pac: Harsh yes but true.

Jesus...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement