Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any ideas?

Options
  • 28-02-2012 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Im living in an apartment in Santry. This has happened on a few occasions, one being just now, I just think it's a bit weird. I wanted to see what you all thought?
    myself and my bf woke up one night to a big bang in the room and it was my weighted bottomed,table top mirror that was sitting flat on my chest of drawers,about 4 feet away from the chest of drawers.

It happened again, this time, with a heavy metal hairbrush, and this also landed about 6 feet away from the chest of drawers.
    Just now (during the day) I heard a huge bang in the bedroom, when I went in, the mirror was on the floor again.

Weird thing is, everytime they have fell, there has been no windows/doors open, the floor is completely level too. Like when I dropped the brush myself, it doesnt roll, So I dunno how it's landing 5/6 feet away from the chest of drawers. I just think something heavy just doesn't fall from a flat level surface out of the blue without a strong wind, or something.
    Any ideas?
    x Em

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

you live near the port tunnel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

about a mile away from it. I was thinking maybe something like that too, or if someone on the 5th floor is drilling that it could vibrate down the walls etc. But to make the mirror travel from the middle of the chest of drawers out is a bit odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

how tall is the mirror? if its a few feet tall, wouldnt it logicall end up a few feet away if it fell? How come it doesnt break?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Ghosts are coming into your room and spending all their time dropping items onto your floor

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Try keeping a record of each thing that happens. Be sure to note the time ect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Riamfada wrote: »
    Try keeping a record of each thing that happens. Be sure to note the time ect.

Sound advice keep a journal of dates times what happened what you felt. This can help establish any patterns.
    I agree also if your close to the port tunnel and there is heavy traffic it could be a factor but a journal is the best way to start.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Fully agree with the 2 above. We get all of our residential cases to keep diaries from the day they ask us for help to the day we do an investigation.

Make sure you have dates, times, rooms the activity occurs in and what happens. It can be a great help.

Keep us updated :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    Fully agree with the 2 above. We get all of our residential cases to keep diaries from the day they ask us for help to the day we do an investigation.

Make sure you have dates, times, rooms the activity occurs in and what happens. It can be a great help.

Keep us updated :D

Right on Ruth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Do you live anywhere near drumcondra by any chance ? thats quite near to Santry , there was a thread not long ago about some girls that lived in an apartment there, apparently there was a lot of spooky goings on , you should check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

al28283 wrote: »
    Ghosts are coming into your room and spending all their time dropping items onto your floor

I agree, the most obvious explanation is that ghosts are doing this. Or it could be aliens?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭MeadhbhL3

Could be any number of things but they best thing you can do, as stated above is to keep a record of anything that happens and wait and see. If you want any further help, give me a shout at mlarkin@irishghosthunters.com and we can have a chat and see if we can work it out!
    All the best!

Advertisement