Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolphins Barn to Liffey Valley

Options
  • 28-02-2012 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

Does anyone have an idea of what traffic is like in the mornings going along the canal from dolphins barn onto chapelizod road and out to Liffey valley?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

From the canal I'd either go through Inchicore, ballyfermot and up to Liffey Valley or go straight down the canal, onto Naas Road, onto Kylemore road and through Ballyfermt. Traffic's not too bad as you're heading in the opposite direction to most.

If you do decide to head straight onto the N4 its still not too bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rianer

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Or even easier - follow the SCR to beyond the Hilton Hotel at Kilmainham, turn left onto the N4 and take the exit for Liffey Valley after the M50 flyover.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

lxflyer wrote: »
    Or even easier - follow the SCR to beyond the Hilton Hotel at Kilmainham, turn left onto the N4 and take the exit for Liffey Valley after the M50 flyover.

Thats the road I thought the OP was taking about (n4=chapelizod bypass)

I'd still go through ballyfermot, but thats a personal choice

Advertisement