Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dating sites Irl.

• 28-02-2012 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello boardies,
    I'm looking for a good all inclusive dating site for People living in Ireland.
    I'm interested in one that is credible & with a good range to choose from...is that the right way to put it :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

mate of mine always gets a ride off that tagged yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

HAHA!!! Good luck with that one :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Up4Fun

What about that two fello's ready to help share the goodies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

A good range to choose from? Well when you put it like that :rolleyes: you're gonna to be single a long long time. Women aren't cars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

curlzy wrote: »
    A good range to choose from? Well when you put it like that :rolleyes: you're gonna to be single a long long time. Women aren't cars.

How do you know the OP is looking for a woman btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Two of my personal favourites:

www.bighairyleitrimgrowlers.ie

www.thefingerclub.ie

Sure to find what you are looking for there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

There's a rather wicked reply that came to mind when you connect car's with woman my friend,,,,but i got the jist of your reply so i will keep it on the hush hush.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

What about www.toodisfunctionalforreallife.com :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Up4Fun wrote: »
    There's a rather wicked reply that came to mind when you connect car's with woman my friend,,,,but i got the jist of your reply so i will keep it on the hush hush.;)

What the hell is wrong with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

smash wrote: »
    kfallon wrote: »
    Two of my personal favourites:

www.bighairyleitrimgrowlers.ie

www.thefingerclub.ie

Sure to find what you are looking for there ;)
    Raekwon wrote: »
    CJC999 wrote: »
    KTRIC wrote: »

Why aren't any of these links working for me??:confused:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

And now for a depressingly serious reply...

I tried okcupid.com and plentyoffish.com.

Some success, some weirdos. Probably more so than in real life. They hide their social maladjustments behind the keyboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm looking for an inclusive dating site,,,somewhere i can choose from some tropical honey's I'm finding it unbearable coming up with blank profiles.
    So have you guy's any goodies or just smirk reply's that frankly are unfitting for a guy in my position ie. horny as hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I'm looking for an inclusive dating site,,,somewhere i can choose from some tropical honey's I'm finding it unbearable coming up with blank profiles.
    So have you guy's any goodies or just smirk reply's that frankly are unfitting for a guy in my position ie. horny as hell.

O......you need

www.fakeprofile2wank2.com

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

This is Ireland, you know.

Anyway, I gave you a few options...but if it's specifically horny as hell you are, maybe try something like Adult Friend Finder. Maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

smash wrote: »

Really disappointed thats not real :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

kfallon wrote: »
    How do you know the OP is looking for a woman btw?

Because women or gay men don't objectify women the way heterosexual men do, IMO. Therefore it's a straight male, open to correction though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Im tropical pm me bbz we cht xoxox

Because women or gay men don't objectify women the way heterosexual men do, IMO. Therefore it's a straight male, open to correction though.

hERE'S an idea go to hell the lot of you...when a horny man comes to you in his hour of need you joke. I tell you blaspheme all ye like but i will continue in my quest to find that site & i will return to tell the tales of honeydom where all men Love thy brethren...No not gay atall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

In your hour of need?
    :pac:
    Go have a fap, you'll be alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Klis-me-philia.com

They're all dirty hoors there OP. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

if you like ladies from the middle east try this dating site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

If you go on any of the adult video sites they generally have a listed of young, hot, local girls in your area.

Worth checking out imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

If you're looking for a tropical honey, go to any quiet old bar and get a lonely old spinster smashed on Malibu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

And now for a depressingly serious reply...

I tried okcupid.com and plentyoffish.com.

Some success, some weirdos. Probably more so than in real life. They hide their social maladjustments behind the keyboard.

This is true.

From my own experience and from even reading the thread in the gentlemans club it seems as if some people have issues with the opposite sex probably stemming from the past. It results in a lack of respect for another individual like perhaps arranging a date maybe for a coffee and standing the other person up. A text is something so simple that can be sent just to let the other person know what the situation is. It seems as if for some, they are using sites to get one over on the opposite sex probably due to hurt from the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Here's a site you should visit

www.superfluousapostrophe.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think we'll leave it at that on this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement