If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX CLEARANCE - TUESDAY FEB 28th

Options
1235»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Do ye sell Boston Acoustics TVee Model 25?

Thanks

Hi Michael.

We currently only have the Boston TV30 in stock priced at £399.95 (BRAND NEW BOXED) I could however do one at the Boardie price of £349.95 ;)

Hey GMan2k.

I'll ask John when he is free to update the list as we can not do it from our accounts.

Very sorry for the delay with this :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tracy.davies4

Hi

Do you still have the avianos 1xr as I'm interested in buying a pair. Am based on mainland UK and am
    willing to pay economy postage.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi

Do you still have the avianos 1xr as I'm interested in buying a pair. Am based on mainland UK and am
    willing to pay economy postage.

Thanks

Hi Tracy,

I've replied to your e-mail. Unfortunately we can't ship to mainland UK. Apologies.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭markw7

Hi, is the BX2 still available?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

markw7 wrote: »
    Hi, is the BX2 still available?

One pair, Black still swimming around (as a Customer has messed us around on these I'll release them now) - as it's Friday I'll do them at a mad £119.95..

Keep me posted..

On the 'can I update the list requests' I wish I could but I've been timed out - I need to become a MOD to have such magical powers....:cool:

Thanks again,

Mere mortal John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers for the quick response. Sure I might aswell take em off your hands for that price :D. I'll give ye a buzz tomorra as I want to get an av receiver aswell and prob one of the MSW10 subs if me pockets are deep enough :p.

Cheers for the quick response. Sure I might aswell take em off your hands for that price :D. I'll give ye a buzz tomorra as I want to get an av receiver aswell and prob one of the MSW10 subs if me pockets are deep enough :p.

Mark,

any idea which receiver you are looking at???

I'm in a Friday mood so if you like I'll do you a Boardie price for the MSW10 / Receiver / BX2

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

PM sent.

PM sent.

Hi Mark,

I've you'd like to drop me a PM with what you're after I can look into it for you. :)

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 petulko

Hi Dave,
    Any chance you would have opened box or ex-display UD 7006?
    Thanks in advance,
    Peter.

Hi there.

Unfortunately not.

We do have a killer price on the Onkyo BDPS807 which is a cracking player.

We did sell this at £449.95 but we can now clear our last one at just £199.95.

Alternatively the UD7006 new is currently £549.95.

Let me know if you are interested in either.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Seems as you're taking requests ;) Any open box, slightly battered, missing the instructions etc Av amps about? Looking for something with 2 hdmi inputs. Ideally with a pre out for the front speakers but not essential.

Hi there.

Unfortunately not.

We do have a killer price on the Onkyo BDPS807 which is a cracking player.

We did sell this at £449.95 but we can now clear our last one at just £199.95.

Alternatively the UD7006 new is currently £549.95.

Let me know if you are interested in either.

Cheers

Dave

Dave,
    I bought Marantz Sr7005 in your belfast store, and im looking to get 3d blu ray player which has also good DAC for my sacd collection. Im in 2 minds between Ud7006 or CA 751. Would you be able to advice, and also to get my a price for Cambridge one. Again opened box will do :)
    Thanks in advance,
    Peter.

petulko wrote: »
    Dave,
    I bought Marantz Sr7005 in your belfast store, and im looking to get 3d blu ray player which has also good DAC for my sacd collection. Im in 2 minds between Ud7006 or CA 751. Would you be able to advice, and also to get my a price for Cambridge one. Again opened box will do :)
    Thanks in advance,
    Peter.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Both the Marantz and Cambridge are excellent players for audio.

I've been very impressed with the 751, sold a few here in the store and haven't heard 1 bad word yet. Also at the moment they're chucking in a free Cambridge 715 HDMI worth £80! Great deal!!

Also being able to connect an external hard drive in is great. Plus the picture quality is fantastic!

Probably sounds like I'm pushing the Cambridge but it really is such a great player. The Marantz is fantastic too but IMO the Cambridge has that extra edge.

We can offer the 715 for £799.95 and with that price you're getting the free HDMI worth £80. :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for Your advice, unfortunatelly i can't stretch for CA, but i like to go ahead with marantz. Would you be also able to post it to Kilkenny for that price? If so id like to get black ud 7006. If you can pm me with payment details
    Thanks a lot!

Peter.

petulko wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for Your advice, unfortunatelly i can't stretch for CA, but i like to go ahead with marantz. Would you be also able to post it to Kilkenny for that price? If so id like to get black ud 7006. If you can pm me with payment details
    Thanks a lot!

Peter.
    Peter,

Thanks a million for the order - much appreciated!

No problem I (big bro still has your details from the 7005 purchase) I'll PM you our contact details and we will get a black UD7006 on order for you at £549.95 - we will do courier delivery on that for you at £9.99 so the total would be £559.94.

Given you already have the 7005 Marantz - I think the UD7006 is the correct one to go for personally...

Give me a shout if you have any queries!

Thanks again and chat soon,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Is this still available

23. Boston Acoustics XS2.1 (Black) 2.1 Speaker System including 5 star reviewed Active sub!!
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/loudspeaker...ndwarexs21.php

Can the extra satelite boston speakers be bought seperately for this and eventually maybe have this as a 5.1 system.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

43. Pioneer VS LX52 - AV Receiver
    http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Pioneer-VSX-LX52/
    http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/archive/VSX-LX52/index.html
    Was £949.95 – Boardie price £299.95

is this still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭DK224

Are there any more of the Radius 90hd left???

• Advertisement

Hi Davoxx
    We still have the VS-LX52 in stock. If you would like to go for it drop me a PM or give us a call on 0044 300 900 0071 :)

declan_8 wrote: »
    Is this still available

23. Boston Acoustics XS2.1 (Black) 2.1 Speaker System including 5 star reviewed Active sub!!
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/loudspeaker...ndwarexs21.php

Can the extra satelite boston speakers be bought seperately for this and eventually maybe have this as a 5.1 system.

Hi Declan_8.

We still have the Boston 2.1 systems in stock and ready to ship.

I think that the system can be upgraded to 5.1 at a later date.
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/loudspeakers_speakersystems_soundwarexs21.php

Manual:
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/files/SoundWareXS21_Man_EN.pdf

DK224 wrote: »
    Are there any more of the Radius 90hd left???

Hi DK224.

None of the List 90HD's left.

If you let me know the colour you require I can see what the best price I can get on these for you as they would be a NEW pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭DK224

Silver ideally but not crucial if there was a different colour that works out cheaper on price

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Hi Declan_8.

We still have the Boston 2.1 systems in stock and ready to ship.

I think that the system can be upgraded to 5.1 at a later date.
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/loudspeakers_speakersystems_soundwarexs21.php

Manual:
    http://www.bostona.eu/en/files/SoundWareXS21_Man_EN.pdf

Thanks for the reply Kenny.

I just looked up the price of a set of additional speakers and to be honest I'd be better holding out and getting the 5.1 system. I'll just have a to wait a month or so when funds are freed up.

Thanks.

DK224 wrote: »
    Silver ideally but not crucial if there was a different colour that works out cheaper on price

Hi DK224.

No silver left I'm affraid :(

I can offer the follwoing pricing on a NEW pair:
    In the black finish £229.95
    In the Walnut finish £199.95

Let me know if any of the above prices suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Kenny - did you get my PM?

gman2k wrote: »
    Kenny - did you get my PM?

Return PM sent to you :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.